Saturday 6 October 2012

Hey!

Short post again as nothing very exciting has happened over the past few days.

I got re-assigned into a new group for one of my classes and my professor looks like Jude Law. Not too shabby.

I booked airfare, trains, etc... for my 10 day Toussaint (french holiday) break to London, Edinburgh and Dublin. Now I'm poor

I finally bought a knee brace after limping around Grenoble for the past month. Hopefully this helps.

Oh, and I'm sick. Stuffy nose, cough and all. 

Thursday night I went to an "Oktoberfest" night at a club. While it was very fun, it wasn't very german.  They maybe had 1 flag hung up on the wall. woo. hoo.

Today I went to the Sketch Market and bought a 4 pack of paper towel for 1 euro. SCORE!!! I also cleaned my room. Exciting, I know.

Hopefully tonight will be a little more fun. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message...or don't, whatever.